Heya folks,

Thanks to way too many hours Friday, this weekend and today, I managed to
finish editing 3 interviews. Two of them are already on-line, go and spread
the word please!

Thanks to the awesome writing of Helen, I could publish an article with
embedded those video's as well as the interview with Stathis (that Helen
did!) and more without having to, well, skip sleeping :D

So hugs to Helen - girl, I hope some day we can meet again... I need to
organize a new marketing meeting, don't I ;-)

Anyway, we have some other things that need to go out and these should,
ideally, also get some translation to cz. The article that just went out on
news.o.o can, if possible, also be translated and shared of course but for
the coming articles we really need to try and get that done. So, I tried to
make a bit of a plan for this week.

*October 9*
Tomorrow, we should publish the party schedule. If possible, I will add to
that the announcement of the two Round Tables for the Future Media track.

*October 10*
On Wednesday, we will announce the sponsors of the event.

*October 11*
Thursday I hope to do part two of the interviews. This will at least have
video interviews with Thijs de Vries and Bas van Abel as well as a text
interview with Shane (if he answers Helen in time) so that will be mostly
about the Future Media track. It'd be great if Athanasios-Ilias
Rousinopoulos   can get the answers from Roca by then (just tell him to keep
it short, dude!) and I'll also try to work in what I received from Lydia
Pintscher. It'll be a great article by then, both in terms of size as well
as content :D

Maybe we can do something more later on but I think this week is most
important to beat the drum on our program: we need to get people to register
and all that!

IF there is anything else to announce, please, PLEASE let me know. I'll try
to keep a decent plan... Any other input and help is VERY much welcome.

Again thanks for Helen, Popcorn and Camila are quite happy with the
attention I can now give them, thanks to you :D

Hugs and kisses,
Jos