The interviews are all edited, Bas van Abel is done uploading (really
cool interview, worth watching) and Georg's video is rendering. I'm
gonna send it to him for review and will upload it after that.

I will now go and move the article for tomorrow from piratepad to
news.o.o and post a preview link here, which can be used for
translation.

I won't be able to fully integrate the interview with Ramon Roca by
Zoumpis tonight but that shouldn't be too much work - I hope someone
can pick that up before it goes live scheduled on 15:00 UTC tomorrow
;-)

Also, if we get translations it'd be nice to put links to them in the
article but that is not mandatory or anything.

The interview with Shane Coughlan about Open Relief can still be
added, if not done before tomorrow release time, we just use the text
that is there now and publish that interview later.

I'll reply soon with the link on news.o.o! I will add the youtube link
of the interview with Georg probably tomorrow morning before I go
visit the doctor.

Hugs,
Jos