As our current banners around the web are starting to get stale, I
suggest we create some holiday web banners.

They would be posted at:

- Forums
- www.opensuse.org landing page
- Facebook Timeline cover (851x315 px)
- Google+
- icons for Twitter, Facebook Profile Pic, etc.

I recommend that we be careful though.  Do not make the banner
religious, do not target a specific religion (for example, I'm Jewish,
so Christmas means nothing.)  It should either be broad (Season's
Greetings + Happy New Year) or inclusive (All major holidays represented
across multiple denominations).  The latter one being more difficult and
challenging to do.

Currently, the openSUSE Election Committee is using these spaces to
broadcast the upcoming Board elections.  But we'll be finished with that
by Dec. 17th, so new holiday banners can be posted at that time.

It might be a good idea to review and develop time-appropriate banners
that can be used later down the line throughout the year so we don't
scramble with creativity at the last minute.

Thanks!
Bryen M Yunashko