Rajko wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:40:47 +0100
Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nus...@suse.de> wrote:

The 12.3 portal¹ looks pretty basic atm. Who takes care of
installing a skeleton portal, stub feature list, screenshots page etc
for 12.3? Then we can point people at that asking to provide content.

This time it will be me.

https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:12.3
ready to fill the blanks.

I would recommend to use portal for synopsis and more detailed list
keep on separate page; just as it is done with previous releases:
https://en.opensuse.org/Features

Draft article for features in 12.3 is here:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Upcoming_features

Thanks for taking care about that. What about linking the upcoming
features page in the portal as long as 12.3 is still in development, so
it's easier to find?

cu
Ludwig

--