Στις 24/03/2013 09:15 μμ, ο/η Jos Poortvliet έγραψε:
On Wednesday 20 March 2013 21:28:40 Stathis Iosifidis wrote:
Hello,

I'm preparing a presentation about 12.3 and new features.
Is it something ready or do I have to go over the feature list etc?
I didn't find anything.
Richard made one in github. It needs to be adjusted to be a bit more
generic, I suppose, but can be used as base for stuff just fine.

The rest - you're welcome to help move the other presentations over to the
12.3 template :D

/J

Richard sent me one. I used some of his slides, I took info from Release notes, added some pictures.
It's ready. I have to apply for the presentation.
After the event, I'll make it more general for the repo.
Thanks
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.