The page openSUSE:Ambassadors_meeting informs that the next meeting of
the ambassadors will occur on 03-August-2010.
I attended the meeting that ocurred on July-27-2012, which was the only
meeting of  year 2012, according to the logs index.
I know that the release of version 3.12 has already occurred and the
marketing planning should have already been done. But we can not allow
outdated information, since this compromises the image that our web
visitors will have of us. I suggest that we schedule a new meeting and
someone edit the wiki page with the right date.
Do you agree, partners?

--
Eduaraujo.
Brazilian openSUSE Ambassador