Le 29/04/2013 17:01, Rick Chung a écrit :
On Monday, April 29, 2013 03:30:46 PM Victor Hck wrote:
now I can see the text

Sorry...  ;)

2013/4/29 Victor Hck <correo...@gmail.com>:
Hi!!
I'll try to translate.
Is right the link to pad??
I can't see nothing...
Bye

El 29/04/2013 13:57, "Jos Poortvliet" <j...@opensuse.org> escribió:
Heya all!

Tomorrow the OBS team will release OBS 2.4! They have put in more than a
year of hard work, so we have to promote that properly. A article is
ready
for obs.org and news.opensuse.org and they will go live tomorrow at 12:00
UTC. I have send the article & the announcement mail & a press kit with
screenshots and extra info to the press last Friday and I will send them
reminder today.

Now I ask all of you: help promote this!

What can you do?**
* Translate the article and blog it or submit it to your local news
site(s)
You can find the text of the article here:
http://demo.firepad.io/#j0oImI6bFL
(I made a text to submit to websites, see below the social media plan)
* Make sure that on release day you tweet, dent, +1 and like the news!
* If you maintain a openSUSE twitter, facebook etc account, see our
Social
Media plan:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan#OBS_2.4

We need help with making sure our non-english Twitter/Facebook/etc
accounts
send out these messages! If you maintain an openSUSE account, please add
your details to https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_contacts
and
make sure you translate & send out the messages ;-)

Questions? Suggestions? Say something!

Hugs,
Jos
I already started an english translation to spanish. If anyone is interested
to help or make the proper corrections (grammar, typo, etc...) are all welcome
on http://demo.firepad.io/#9Ol56OpuYy

Regards,
hi,

in french.

https://www.alionet.org/content.php?459-Open-Build-Service-en-version-2-4
https://linuxfr.org/users/jluce/journaux/open-build-service-en-version-2-4

and also on toollinux (i think tomorow morning)

regards

jluce