Hello,

On 05/11/2013 01:55 PM, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
For example, the boothbox contents are being developed here: https://board.opensuse.org/projects/travel-support-program-management/wiki/Booth_box Input welcome, of course.
OK. Just read it (well, most of it :-) ). So, I have a couple of questions:

- Here in Hungary I'm aware of four larger events for this year, and by local measures "larger" means 100+ visitors :-) Neither of them reach the magic 1k visitor number mentioned on the page, but the combined number is expected to be over 2k. What to do in this case?

- Our next and largest event will be held in about a month (FSF Hungary Conference: http://konf.fsf.hu/ ). I ordered DVDs two months in advance just to learn last week, that they will never arrive. Can you send a "small box" on time (if at all)?

Bye,
CzP