On 06/09/2013 09:08 PM, Victor Hck wrote:
cool !! ;)
There's some pictures of the event ?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151619810409437.1073741824.190575564436&type=3

Bye,
CzP

Have fun!

2013/6/9 Peter Czanik <pcza...@fang.fa.gau.hu>:
Hello,
Yesterday the Hungarian openSUSE community participated the annual FSF
Hungary conference. The conference did not have as many participants as
usually, as it's summer and the exam period at universities (previously it
was mid autumn), but still a nice number of visitors.
We had a booth and also a talk about "Why openSUSE?" with introduction to
openSUSE 12.3, OBS & Co.. At the booth we distributed the remaining openSUSE
12.2 DVDs we had (as there aren't 12.3 DVDs available...). At the booth we
had some very interesting little machines to attract attention: a raspberry
pi, a CuBox and two passively cooled mini PCs, one of them an AMD the other
one an i7. Many people came to see the machines and went away with brochures
and DVDs to test openSUSE :-)
Bye,
CzP