On Tuesday 03 September 2013 08:35:38 Richard Brown wrote:
> Hi Jos,
>
> Sorry for the delay in getting back to you - because this was CC'd to
> opensuse-marketing it got filed in the wrong mailbox
>
> The idea of regular 'Board Reports' is something we've discussed as a
> Board and is certainly something we'd like to do - we'd also like to
> see similar Reports from all the other various teams that make up our
> project.
> You saw a 'dry run'/face to face version of this at oSC 13
>
> Speaking personally (we haven't had an opportunity to discuss it among
> the board yet) I think 'Monthly' might be a little too often. My
> thought was more for a 'Quarterly' report, similar to what the folks
> at KDE are doing
>
> That said, what do you think? You can get a good idea of everything
> we're up to from the regular stream of minutes from our biweekly Board
> meetings https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Board_meeting
> Do you feel every 2 meetings produces enough goodies to become an article?

Actually, yes, I think that that should suffice for a short report. It doesn't
have to be like the huge quarterly reports like KDE does them, I think simpler
and more frequent is better for our purpose. It helps people follow what's
going on with the board...

If you could make a rough story around the last 2-3 reports we can already
start for the 12th (next week). What do you think?

/J