On Saturday 07 September 2013 23:01:34 Victor Hck wrote:
> did you see one pict that I send??
> this one:
> - https://www.dropbox.com/s/njjfwn3o7xdlrp5/Love_Geeko_soon.png

Ha, that is absolutely awesome. But please check with the girl-in-the-pic if
she's OK featuring on a bunch of openSUSE News articles :D

We have some more pics of people with geekos, if we would have, say, 3 or 4,
it wouldn't be too much focused on a single person-with-geeko...

I remember this picture: http://bit.ly/1agZMZQ (scroll down). I can't find the
author but we can ask Sakana, I'm sure he is willing to help find out who took
it :D

And there's this one: http://bit.ly/1e4Hm3C also from COSCUP and I don't know
the author either.

here's vincent untz with a geeko: http://bit.ly/1e4Hm3C (pic by AJ, maybe he
has a bigger one)

And michael Miller has this geeko, too: http://bit.ly/1dSfazG

Or maybe replace the tux here: http://bit.ly/14vdJUV (yeah, that's me, scary).
(yeah, I spend an hour googling to find these. Maybe just ask people to share
pics with big geekos?)

Hugs,