Bruno Friedmann - 20:29 10.12.13 wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 December 2013 20.05:58 jdd wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I think it will be difficult to really start the work before early
> > next year, but it's time to select some priorities.
> >
> > for me I see already two:
> >
> > * *weekly news*. I bet this could be the marketting team framework, so
> > very high priority (I'm in to work on this)
> Weekly news need someone like Sacha, being able to handle it during the whole
> week.
> Mean the news has to be finished on wednesday night, goes to translator and
> get a massive attention on friday
> Week after week, after week. And his job was mainly assembly and ping feeder
> of news and information.
>
> I don't want to be pessimistic, but even the magazine didn't achieve step 1.

Maybe monthly news would be easier? Workload can be spread through whole month
and just summarize what happened/is going on... I understand, that weekly
newsletter is a lot of work and has tight deadlines, but easy way to relax it
could be prolonging the cycle. Monthly? Bi-weekly? Just throwing in some ideas
;-)

--
Michal HRUSECKY                                   SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.
openSUSE Team                                     Lihovarska 1060/12