Le 19/02/2014 19:09, Ευστάθιος Αγραπίδης a écrit :
On Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:38:53 +0100
jdd <j...@dodin.org> wrote:

Le 31/01/2014 18:32, Manu Gupta a écrit :
Hey All

If it is a monthly thingy, I will try to get weekly one article from
the forums, something nice

what do you mean?

jdd

Manu, if I may add to that, I had the same thought. Not only the forums,
but also the user support list (and the mailing lists in general) are an
excellent resource of ideas and almost ready articles. The plus to
that, is that it can give topics and answers to issues that are
relevant to most common problems that exist now, not yesterday. So, they
can raise the interest of the public.

efagra

notice only that reading thouse supports is a hard work, so we should have one people for each one (and right now we don't have)

my idea is that we *have* to publish *often* (is not hat what the free software as for?), no matter if the setup is pretty. If people like the content, we will then found other to give a hand

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.org