On Saturday 22 February 2014 20.25:13 Franz Gratzer wrote:
> Hi openSuse marketing list,
>
> Max has recommended to write you in order to request openSuse DVDs for
> our next big information booth on free software.
>
> We did similar information desks in our largest shopping street in the
> last years and openSuse supported it by sending us promotion
> material in the past. You can find links to reports from our events
> further down this conversation.
>
> We would be very pleased to spread openSuse discs (and other promotion
> material) again, if you are willing to provide it to us.
>
> Please write me back as well if you can not do this because I need to
> know as soon as possible in order to have enough time to organise more
> discs from other sources.
>
> Best
> Franz Gratzer
> from the fellowship group of the
> Free Software Foundation Europe in Vienna/Austria

Hi Franz, we actually are in the last part of a very long process of renewing
all the merchandising stuff.
We're now waiting the new booth box, but they are expected to be ready end of
March beginning of April.

Certainly too short for your event. I'm personally asking if we can't manage a
"kind of" box with what we
have left from Fosdem, with nice posters, stickers, and open Press 13.1 DVD.

Did you know if someone from SUSE Nürnberg Office will present a talk at the
conference?

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch