On 06/05/14 20:44, Efstathios Iosifidis wrote:
> New users...all the way!!!

just about users :

A few month ago, I went to see a conference made by François Elie (he is
very ACTIVE in France)

and for the first time since 10 years I use (and contribute for)
openSource, I deeply understood that linux communities will have a lot
of problems ...

not because users are missing, but developpers ...

the priority for the future is contributors (as most are already surbooked)

and when the distro is great, users will arrive as bees on flowers ;-)

thanks a lot for your long mail Stathis, I'll read it carefully
xx