Hi,

Sorry for not reaching out sooner. Lots of stuff going on my side. I
have thought about my initial idea really well - working on Facebook
marketing. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to work on that
because that takes daily dedication. I am sorry for jumping too fast
on that idea.

Currently I have in my mind Croatian FLOSS educational project that I
have and that I could fork and that could have an openSUSE pragmatic
examples as well. My current project is based on Ubuntu since I am
mainly Ubuntu user.

Everything will be on Canvas Instructure LMS unless I find something better.

So, this will be a project meant for schools mainly where teachers
will be able to upgrade and edit further. Consider it as a starting
point for them. I already have one part of it done but it still needs
polishing and polishing and openSUSE version.

I've decided to work on this instead of marketing because I can work
on weekends when I have most of my free time. By profession I am a
teacher of Informatics but I ended up in industry. So, my teacher call
has to get out somewhere, volunteering in this case.

I won't bug you with details, you'll just get the link when it will be
roughly done and ready for your feedback.

Regards and sorry again for jumping too fast on some idea without
thorough thinking on it through,

Jasna

PS. If you have some teacher of Informatics among you or people you
know send them my way because more eyes see more.