Hey guys.

First of all, let me apologise for being absent for so long, but i was
finishing up my bachelor's thesis, and am official a BA in Literature now. I'm
entering the master's lit studies in october. So that's that. I'm back and
eager :)

So, considering the results of the survey, what are your thoughts on the news
site? What I've seen is many people wanting to switch to a more OMGish format,
while also wanting power-user topics and tutorials. Now, I'm fine with the
second part, but for that, we need a power user to write the news. Maybe I
should create a call for newsmen for specifically power-user topics (they could
write also about whatever else they want, of course, it's openSUSE :D)? Do you
agree on that?

And anyway, I've been just trying to feel the pulse a little, to see what you
guys think about the state of the news.

Kindest regards to all you geekos!

--
Nenad Latinović