> Hello folks,
>
> While attending recent tech events in Mauritius, I carefully listened
> to the needs of people from various backgrounds when it comes to
> migrating to Linux. I also paid attention to why some consider other
> distributions rather than openSUSE.
>
> I am thinking of creating an openSUSE spin loaded with the popular
> applications here on the island. These would include proprietary apps
> like Skype, Flash Player etc. I am thus wondering if I can do that all
> while keeping the openSUSE logo.
>
> Is it ok to have an unofficial openSUSE spin loaded with proprietary software?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ish Sookun

Hello Ish,

I guess you can try SUSESTUDIO. I'm still waiting for the 13.2 to be
included there to create a spin of MATE.
Regarding logo, maybe board is the right people to ask.

Take care,
Stathis

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.