> Hi Everyone, my name is Luis Richard Dominguez, all Call me for Second Name
> "Richard", i am Free Software Activist from 2006 and openSUSE user from 2011
> and Advocate from 2013, My Nick is R1chardQ.
>
> I have a Ask, for this Year,  exist any strategy to help the openSUSE
> Advocate Pepple for Marketing or Promote the Project in our community ???
>
> In My opinion, one way of increase the people contributing to openSUSE
> Project is help to openSUSE Advocate to promote them, with things how to
> example stikers, DVD, T-Shirts, International openSUSE Speakers, other
> Things, etc
>
> Greetings from Panama
>
> Luis Richard Domínguez
>
> Fundación Fraternidad del Software Libre de Panamá

Hello Richard,

I saw the project meeting.

Well first of all, you can produce promo materials locally and request
reimbursement from here
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Local_Material_Production_Reimbursement

this is good because you can translate some of the materials.
But where you can find them?
Here https://github.com/openSUSE/artwork

You can also request for a booth box
https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/travel-support-program-management/wiki/Booth_box/3

A small one if the event is smaller or bigger one if you join a bigger event.

You can also request reimbursement for your trip (if big event)
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Travel_Support_Program

I hope I covered almost everything. Please feel free to add anything you want.
Have fun,
/S

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.