El 09/10/15 a las 15:06, Douglas DeMaio escribió:
> Sorry. I thought I mentioned we were planning it for Oct. 14. v/r
> Doug Quoting Bob Martens <bob.mart...@icloud.com>:
>
>> Is this today?
>>
>> One item we could discuss is podcasting: both appearances on
>> other shows and perhaps starting up an openSUSE Community podcast
>> as well.
>>
>> IRC
>>
>> Sincerely, Bob Martens
>>
>>> On Oct 9, 2015, at 3:10 AM, Douglas DeMaio <ddem...@suse.de>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> Thank you for helping out and offering your time to brainstorm
>>> the release of Leap. I would like to have the meeting at 13:00
>>> UTC. We can do it on IRC #opensuse-marketing channel or on
>>> Google Hangout at
>>> https://hangouts.google.com/call/fig6fikfq4armyvs5put23fox4a
>>>
>>> I'll leave it up for you to decide. Please add your vote to the
>>> list on whether you want to do it on IRC or Google Hangout.
>>>
>>> Also, please add topics you want to the following list, which
>>> we can go over:
>>>
>>> t-shirts social media blogs imagery release party Hash tag
>>> #Leap
>>>
>>> v/r Doug

I prefer IRC channel, and use the bot to record the important items,
decisions, etc... and then send the report via mail... Maybe I will
not be able to attend, but I'm interesting in that...

've phun!!

- --
GPG Key: 0xC9B7E22A
Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/