Hi all,
Thank to everyone who participated in this weekend's wikithon. We were able to collectively get all the information prepared for the release of openSUSE Leap 42.1, which will be out next week. The top for contributors were AdaLovelace, Diamond gr, Hawake and Victorhck. Please let me know you hat size and details so I can ship you a Leap Hat!

For those of you who will be writing blogs or posting to social media, we kindly ask you to refer to this release as "openSUSE Leap 42.1". The topic of "hybrid" distro might be brought up; it refers to "bonding of community and enterprise development, which provides more cohesion for the project and its contributor's maintenance updates." The hybrid allows use to emphasis the cohesion involved with this release.

v/r
Doug