Hi all,
With 2016 just 21 days away, it's time to think about what events the openSUSE projects will attend this year. If you plan on attending an event, please fill in the details at https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Advocates_events#2016.

Additionally, 2016 is a Leap Year. If anyone has ideas for what we can do to take advantage of this coincidental Leap year matching up with the release of openSUSE Leap 42.1, please share your idea on this thread. We could also organize a brainstorming team for this idea if you prefer that. I'll start it off with the ideas.

Ideas:
1. Create a Leap Year Quiz Game about openSUSE Leap 42.1 for events we attend. The people who score the highest points on the quiz are entered into a monthly drawing to receive a Leap gift. 2. Have a Leap Year Release party Every month at different location throughout the world.

v/r
Doug