On 13 December 2015 at 01:55, Efstathios Iosifidis
<iefstath...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,

> > Hi all,
> > With 2016 just 21 days away, it's time to think about what events the
> > openSUSE projects will attend this year. If you plan on attending an event,
> > please fill in the details at
> > https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Advocates_events#2016.
> >
> > Additionally, 2016 is a Leap Year. If anyone has ideas for what we can do to
> > take advantage of this coincidental Leap year matching up with the release
> > of openSUSE Leap 42.1, please share your idea on this thread. We could also
> > organize a brainstorming team for this idea if you prefer that. I'll start
> > it off with the ideas.

Few ideas/suggestions as follows:-

- Promotion of openSUSE LEAP & #oSC16 at FOSDEM
- Promotion of #oSC16 at social media & kickstart session for the same
- Addition of #oSC16 event information at https://events.opensuse.org/
- May be can start openSUSE Asia summit discussion in parallel for 2016 year
- Monthly project meetings at IRC

Regards,
Amey.