On 12/17/2015 05:32 AM, ddemaio wrote:
> On 12/17/2015 02:51 AM, Uzair Shamim wrote:
>> Not really Leap related but would it be possible to raise some
>> awareness/help for a "What Can I Do For OpenSUSE?" site[1]? Would be
>> great to have something for that up and running, I have already setup a
>> possible site template[2] forked from a fedora project site.
>>
>> If there are any new contributors who want to get involved I think this
>> would be a good way for them to get right into it and a chance to
>> interact with people who deal with some openSUSE projects (since it
>> would need wiki/documentation updates). As Efstathios mentioned, a
>> frequent wiki hackathon would be awesome :)
>>

>> [1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-10/msg00068.html
>>      http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-11/msg00001.html
>>
>> [2] https://github.com/alanbortu/asknot-ng
>>
> I agree Uzair. A site like that could really guide people who want to
> contribute. Any traction on the progress of it?
> v/r
> Doug

Hi,

I spoke to Kostas about it a while ago and I think we agreed that first
we need to make sure the wiki is up to date on "How to contribute"
information and that we could address that through a wiki hackathon.
That's why I was wondering if that could be addressed when doing the
wiki hackathons you mentioned in the OP. :)

We also have a list[1] for pages that could possibly need fixing but
they haven't gone through any formal review, just things we think need
improving.

[1] https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/opensuse_wiki

--
Regards,