Hello lizards,

I wrote a short report at
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr/2016/04/what-happened-at-fosscomm-2016.html

We had 2 presentations.
1. "Why you should use Tumbleweed". Not enough audience since it was
the first presentation after key note, not at the main room. A
"mistake" was that we didn't use the word "openSUSE" at the title.
Anyways, there were enough people and had plenty of questions about
rolling, openQA, Tumbleweed.
2. "openSUSE Leaping ahead". This was between 2 very interested
presentations, so there was audience where we could present what's new
on Leap.

We also had a booth with limited swag for the first day. People came
and asked us about difference of Leap and Tumbleweed, about how GNU is
the distro right after it's installed, where they can use Leap and
where Tumbleweed. We had a demo laptop with Tumbleweed GNOME.
Organizers said that there were about 800 people registered.
Personally I could say I saw 200-300 different people. Maybe it's
because the conference held at university.

More pictures at
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/113385548251515365143/albums/6274974176005913233

and (article in Greek)

https://opensource.ellak.gr/2016/04/18/avlea-me-poli-chirokrotima-gia-tin-fosscomm-2016/

--
http://www.iosifidis.gr    http://linkedin.iosifidis.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.