HI All,

Sorry for my silence, but work got incredibly busy. Unfortunately, I’m going to
be unable to produce a podcast at this time. My time is being drawn elsewhere.
I thought I would have the time, but, unfortunately Murphy’s Law prevailed and
everything got extremely busy for me soon after I came up with the idea.

That said, whomever wants to take the reigns on the project, go ahead. I had
quite a few ideas for the production side, but it didn’t work out.

My apologies if I wasted anyone’s time. I would love to see an openSUSE
podcast, and will gladly listen, but my time is currently being drawn elsewhere.

Take care,
Erich