Marina hi,

openSUSE community members and Open Labs Albania members from Tirana
will be present there. I would propose to host a common info booth
there. It is one of our favorite conferences from the region :)
It would be great also to have Stathis as well (at least) from the Greek
community.
Do you minf if I cross post this at forum.openlabs.cc? Or even better,
feel free to post it there yourself :)

Cheers from Tirana