Thanks for welcome me.

Dankeschön für den Empfang :)

I have joined the Marketing group on Telegramm too.

Am 24.05.20 um 12:55 schrieb Vinzenz Vietzke:
Am Sonntag, 24. Mai 2020, 10:42:08 CEST schrieb Jens Maucher:
Hi,

just want to say hello as a new Ambassador-to-be from Germany. Hope to
find here informations and support how to promote openSUSE on local
events, linux user groups and so on.

I am also interessted in give-aways to get the people hooked ;)

So long, stay safe and healthy!
Jens
Hi Jens - and welcome!

I'm always happy to see someone joining for ambassador/marketing stuff to do.
Currently there are preparations going on for the Leap 15.2 release.
Furthermore we have a few tasks to pick or help with. [1]
Maybe there's something you are interested in to help?

For the merch stuff it's mostly Doug DeMaio handling it. So if you got some
(physical) event upcoming best is to email him directly.

That said, for the same purpose we have a decent laptop with color printed
openSUSE logo on the lid. It is passed around between event booth persons. So
if you want to have it at the booth just email me and I can send it out to you
for borrowing.

As this mailing list is mostly quiet and used for coordination primarily best
thing to do for serious and not-so-serious talking is to join us on Discord,
Telegram or Matrix. [2]

Cheers,
vinz.

[1] https://progress.opensuse.org/projects/opensuse-marketing/issues