Op Thursday 12 April 2007 17:25:14 schreef u:
> > In this directory there is:
> > # /opt/gnome/share/gnome/help/gramps/nl> ls
> > figures  gramps.xml
> >
> > With many pictures/figures in the figures directory.  Somehow all seems
> > well.   But when running the gtk/gnome application gramps in kde and ask
> > it to show me the help manual, it's shown incomplete (no figures).
> >
> > Is this a packaging problem?  Did I miss a kde configuration setting when
> > package gramps (build server home:rbos)???
>
> It used to be that khelpcenter only displayed html docs, whereas yelp
> could display both. I'm not sure if that is still the case or not?

I don't think so, there are docbook files in the doc directory and no html
files although the main directory is called HTML...: /opt/kde3/share/doc/HTML

But it seems that khelpcenter is not showing pictures for kde applications(!)
Please try it with e.g.:
help:/multisynk/getting-started.html
or khelpcenter help:/multisynk/getting-started.html
or yelp help:/multisynk/getting-started.html

Very close to the top, there should be a picture.

The last one (yelp) does not show pictures for kde applications, but does it
for at least one gnome app...

Is this a problem on my system, or is it just a bug?  khelpcenter does not
seem to have bugs listed on http://bugs.kde.org though.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless