Lars Rupp wrote:

> >- gpg2 will be renamed to gpg
>
> not ok.

I'm not maintainer for gpg2. Please send any such suggestions
directly to him. :-)

> >We didn't noticed any problems regarding backward compatibility,
> >but we weren't able to do verey single test case.  :-)
>
> man gpg2
> No manual entry for gpg2

I already told maintainer about missing documents, which were
fullfilled by gpg so far. But I didn't get any response from him yet.

> Is this worth a bugreport or will you fix it with the next submission?

It's up to you. :-) But if you want to be sure that it get changed, I
would suggest to do the bugreport (it's protocolld then). But as said
before, I never was and aint the maintainer of gpg2, so I cannot
decide.

Regards,
        Klaus.
--