Hi,

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007, Peter Czanik wrote:

> I'm using build version 0.0_SVNr930M to compile Packman packages on PPC.

Sorry for my ignorance, but where is the repository for 'build', i.e. what
sources are you looking at?  For autobuild we have our own internal
version of build (with icecream support including cross compilers) and in
the build.rpm sources I don't see any icecream support at all, so you must
be looking at some third variant of build, which is it? ;-)

Ciao,
Michael.