tabris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Cristian Rodriguez wrote:
>> tabris escribió:
>>
>>> So I'll be looking into those when I get a chance.
>>>

>> good, then we can continue discussion on the opensuse-packaging list, we
>> are offtopic here in -project. ;-)
>>
> Ok, I applied the patch provided to my SVN repo
> http://svn.tabris.net/repos/procinfo-ng/ to trunk/

> As to the warnings, they look bogus to me.

> I'm using int64_t and uint64_t. It looks like to be silence the
> warnings, I'd need to do any of the following:

I suggest to use:
#include <inttypes.h>

int
main (void)
{
  int64_t var;

  printf ( PRIi64, var);
}

The PRT* macros from inttypes.h and the standard integer types from
<stdint.h> will do the magic for you,

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform / openSUSE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany