Stephan Kulow escribió:

> Fact 3: Many packages are broken in installing massive overlap of files

thats the real problem, but while fixing the broken packages may be a
long term goal, currently such task seems to be an overkill.

> Fact 5: Your communication style is broken, you should check the facts before
>   calling other people's ideas broken.

Dont take it personal, my intention was never offend people.

--
"You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture. Just get people to
stop reading them." --Ray Bradbury

Cristian Rodríguez R.
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development