>>> On 21-09-2007 at 19:59, Federico Mena Quintero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, everyone,
>
> I just installed osc on openSUSE 10.3; the first run asked me for my
> username/password, so I gave it what I use for the openSUSE wiki and
> bugzilla.novell.com.
>
> However, it doesn't want to authenticate :(  I turned on http_debug in
> the config file.  Attached is what osc prints.
>
> Does anyone know what may be wrong?
>
> [I just built my first package with the build service's web interface
> --- it's *really* nice!]
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
>   Federic

Frederico,

well, did you already request from Novell that your user shall be activated for
the BuildService? Can you login from the webinterface?
Try to request your username on the appropriate mailinglist
(opensuse-buildservice).

Best regards,

Dominique

TMF is a global management and accounting outsourcing firm with 73 offices in
57 countries and over 2,000 professionals (2007). TMF is expanding rapidly
throughout the world. Learn more about our unique network and our services and
visit our website at www.tmf-group.com.

The information contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and
solely intended for the person to whom it is addressed. If someone other than
the intended recipient should receive or come into possession of this e-mail
communication, he/she will not be entitled to read, disseminate, disclose or
duplicate it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to
notify the sender and to destroy the original e-mail communication.
TMF is neither liable for the correct and complete transmission of the
information contained in this e-mail communication nor for any delay in its
receipt.  This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked
for the presence of computer viruses.