The build system wants me to stop requiring libxslt in the xmlto spec
file.  Because xmlto needs xsltproc and xmllint at runtime, I added
/usr/bin/xsltproc and /usr/bin/xmllint as "Requires:".  But the build
system does not seem to honor those statements and opensp-doc fails:

> config.status: executing po-directories commands
> config.status: creating po/POTFILES
> config.status: creating po/Makefile
> + make -C docsrc
> make: Entering directory `/usr/src/packages/BUILD/OpenSP-1.5.2/docsrc'
> /usr/bin/xmlto man onsgmls.xml
> /usr/bin/xmlto: line 366: xsltproc: command not found
> make: *** [onsgmls.1] Error 1

Shall I continue requiring libxslt for now?  Shall we split libxml2 and
libxslt into the libraries and the tools?

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation