Hi,

We have still a number of packages which use the "NoSource:" tag for saving
storage. We decided a while ago that this is only valid for the kernel
packages (because they want to be special ;).

As a result, all other packages will be build within openSUSE:Factory. Please
note that these affects also the other spec files in the chunk. For example
NoSource: in samba-doc.spec will lead to no existing samba.spec and therefore
no Samba in openSUSE:Factory.

This means no package within the OBS can build against samba anymore and samba
would miss in future openSUSE distributions released via OBS.

Please check the following packages, they either needs to be moved to the
non-oss distribution or the NoSource: tag needs to be removed

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/SL-OSS-factory/inst-source/suse/nosrc/

xorg-x11-fonts-devel, which broke all apps using X11 libs was fixed today
already. Most urgent ones to fix are:

 samba
 xine-lib
 ladspa-devel
 dosutils

But of course this directory should be empty for this distro, because the OSS
tree ;)

bye
adrian

--