Hello List,

i believe i have an error/bug in my repository.
Situation:
i install new rpms in my repository-folder RPMS/i586 and update repo-data
i use ftp to connect to the rpms. on first requests all is fine.

sometimes i have to change some minimal things in spec or source.
so i compile the rpm without increasing the realease and put it again in correct folder and update also again repo-data.

now i get an error at retrieving this rpm files.

Total download size: 26 M
Downloading Packages:
ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/package.rpm: [Errno 4] IOError: [Errno ftp error] Requested Range Not Satisfiable
Trying other mirror.

Error Downloading Packages:
 package: failure: package from server: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

all my tries to avoid this were not succesful. i removed this rpm an created repo-date without it. but error occurs again if i create the repo with this package

dont know what to do...
ftp is correct, other files on same machine work. cant find software-error etc.
??
Thanks Andre