On Friday 28 February 2014 13:26:14 Klaus Kaempf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since there still is some confusion about Ruby in Factory and building
> rubygem packages, I have updated
>
>   http://en.opensuse.org/Ruby
>
> and added
>
>   http://en.opensuse.org/RubyPackaging

Klaus, this is really becoming a sick joke. Again, what is wrong with
improving http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_Ruby ? While I appreciate
your very agile learning experience, I hate that we all have to play the white
experiment mice. Could you please interact with the community and stop this
nonsense? In the openSUSE wiki, we have several portal pages. One is actually
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Packaging. I guess it doesn't need a Kanban card
to understand that this is meant to guide packagers to the right places. One
is the Ruby packaging guidelines. In fact, when we do Factory reviews, we like
to point packagers to our policy / guidelines page such as the one I (still)
invite you to improve. If you want to learn mediawiki formatting, please use
either your user page or start an edit war on wikipedia. But please refrain
from starting one in our wiki.

My angry 2 cents.
--
With kind regards,