On 12/10/2014 12:58 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 10.12.2014 11:50, Jordi Massaguer Pla wrote:
On 09/30/2014 02:23 PM, Marcus Rueckert wrote:
Hi,

yesterday we migrated devel:languages:ruby:backports [1] and
devel:languages:ruby [2] to the new ruby packaging scheme. my personal
test
projects [3] show, that this gives us a working base. So now it is the
time to fix all the old cruft we have in d:l:r:e. Some packages havent
been touched since 5+years and still have the packaging schema from back
then.

Hi,

finally I've found the time to spend on this...

I've fixed about 300 of them that were straightforward.

There  are a hundred still to fix which are:

- one needs a license fix, which I'll fix it with the gem2rpm.yml file
and send a PR upstream
Looks like we have a gem with no license:

https://github.com/sporkrb/spork-testunit/issues/51

Should we remove it from devel:languages:ruby:extensions ?

- several need to have build requirements manually set, which are native
gems. There is some metadata on the gem file that could be used for
that. I'll check what can be done.
- several have a name ending with the version, like actionpack_3_2. This
needs the name in the resulting spec to be fixed. I'll see if we can do
it with the gem2rpm.yml file.
There is version_suffix for that in the yml file

Thanks! I've fixed/reviewed another set of 40 rubygem RPMs with that.