On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 12:38:53PM +1100, Peter Flodin wrote:
> You do know that you are supposed to read RSS in an RSS reader right?

Yes. However the XML Parsing Error is just that, an error. Compare the
following two:
http://houghi.org/mirrors/10.0_32.xml
http://houghi.org/mirrors/error.xml

What I have done is copied the first line to the second line. Look at them
in Firefox. You will see a similar message as there is with the opensuse
xml pages. (This is NOT the same error as the openSUSE one. No idea what
is wrong on the second line of that page.)

What the parser you use apparently does is 'correct' the code, just like IE
would do with bad HTML code. Thsi does not mean that the code is correct,
because it is not.

When I use the RSS reader Liferea, I get: There were errors while parsing
this feed. I still can see the articles.

As per your sugestion, I use a RSS reader, liferea (and not a broweser to
visit google). I see the name 'Recent Changes' with the 25 headlines I
have set as a max. When I select e.g. Wiki Team, I do not get the Item,
what I get is the following:

p/* Open tasks */ added Special:DoubleRedirects/p table border='0'
width='98%' cellpadding='0' cellspacing='4' class='diff' tr td colspan='2'
width='50%' align='center' class='diff-otitle'Revision as of 00:54, 11
February 2006/td td colspan='2' width='50%' align='center'
class='diff-ntitle'Current revision/td /tr trtd colspan=2
align=leftstrongLine 39:/strong/td td colspan=2 align=leftstrongLine
39:/strong/td/tr trtd /tdtd class='diff-context'*[[:Category:Pages to
delete|Pages to Delete]]amp;mdash;lt;smallgt;Pages that have been marked
for deletion.lt;/smallgt;/tdtd /tdtd
class='diff-context'*[[:Category:Pages to delete|Pages to
Delete]]amp;mdash;lt;smallgt;Pages that have
<snip>

Google only shows the link, not the rest of the content, so please use a
RSS reader. ;-)

houghi
--
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.  It's already
tomorrow in Australia.