Martin Lasarsch wrote:

> I'm not sure about this. A keyword is a keyword. It makes imho no sense to
> have a category called "error 501" for example.

but how are keywords dealed in mediawiki? and why not?

I just begin to learn the strength of categories/sub categories.

I think that after some time of basic work, most of the time
spent by a sysop should on inserting categories :-)

>> wasn't there an AI SDB Howto?
>
> Yes, the new namespaces are not online, i will post the text when this is
> done. Of course we have already a real good SDB Howto online,

true, so I questioned the use of th AI

 what i want to
> post is a text to explain differences between SDB/Howto/FAQ.

there is also a thing that must be made clearer:

there are many article nearly the same that should be
merged, that number make difficult to know which one is
good. mostly if I found one, I may no be aware of an other
better for me.

So categories based on content

jdd

--