Hi,

I once sent an e-mail informing that I had started and commited myself
to help on translating the openSUSE wiki to Portuguese. Some time has
passed and I thought I should say something.

All the basic pages that are needed to ask for the creation of a
Portuguese wiki are done, plus a few more, and I have been trying to
keep them all up to date (which I think I have done). I didn't ask for
it yet, the Portuguese wiki, because I know that I alone do not have
the time to keep all the pages that a onw wiki would have, which would
certainly grow to much more that the basic set listed in the
Translation Guide.

However, if there were more people interested in helping with the
Portuguese translation, I think it would certainly be possible to
update and maintain a Portuguese wiki.

So, are there any volunteers for helping with the translation to
Portuguese, so that we can ask for a Portuguese wiki?

Regards,

Hugo Costelha