On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 01:54:19PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> houghi wrote:
>
> >It could be interpreted that every change that is done by Novell is
> >because it was a decision from Novell, while almost always it was the
> >openSUSE member doing the change. And he just happens to work at Novell.
>
> problem is there is no way to know.

That is the reason that you need to explain it. Otherwise people might
think that Novell does all these changes behind peoples back.
It is also not bad to explain twice that Novell employees can be openSUSE
mebers in their own name.

--
houghi          http://houghi.org       http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/