On Fri, Jun 09, 2006 at 08:26:49AM +0200, jdd wrote:
> in the mean time, it's difficult to follow all. I prefere to
> have the english wiki uptodate and have only the english
> page there.

That is an extremely bad way to do it. I live in Belgium. It would almost
be an insult if people would not see the French, Dutch and German version.

Say I use the computer of a co worker who is French speaking. I then would
not be able to see the Dutch version that I want, just the English version
that I don't understand, because I just speak Dutch.
--
houghi          http://houghi.org       http://www.plainfaqs.org/linux/