Hi,

first, a big "Thank you" to Rajko for making this really cool suggestion
for the splash screen. Seems that we will reach an agreement very soon
with this proposal.

I polished the graphics a bit, added the openSUSE writing and a search
box and put it all together with html and css:

http://www.suse.de/~fs/opensuse/splash.html

Last week's proposals are now located at
http://www.suse.de/~fs/opensuse/stage_2/

--
Regards
        Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, SUSE LINUX GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755;  http://www.novell.com/