On Thursday 16 November 2006 21:38, Kalman Kemenczy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Hungarian openSUSE wiki is little bit different than others because we
> started our redesign project before the big one. Because here (in Hungary)
> we are tango fans, we use the Tango icons and original Novell colors and we
> really proud of the result, however this is different that the original.
> Regarding the user requests we plan to change the front side content as
> well...
>
> some links:
>
> http://hu.opensuse.org/
> http://hu.opensuse.org/K%C3%A9p:Web_colors.jpg
> http://hu.opensuse.org/Dokument%C3%A1ci%C3%B3/SL9.3
> http://hu.opensuse.org/Dokument%C3%A1ci%C3%B3/SL9.3/Telep%C3%ADt%C3%A9s/Tel
>ep%C3%ADt%C3%A9s_a_YaST_seg%C3%ADts%C3%A9g%C3%A9vel
> http://hu.opensuse.org/Seg%C3%ADts%C3%A9g
> http://hu.opensuse.org/Seg%C3%ADts%C3%A9g:Sablonok
>
> cheers,
>
> kalman

Hi Kalman,

This type of table
http://hu.opensuse.org/K%C3%A9p:Web_colors.jpg
is what I'm looking for, just to make sure that is palette good looking on
most of monitors I need help from some guy that has right equipment and
experience.

The difference between language wikis is natural result of fact that many
people, able to help out with wiki, feel more comfortable using native
language. They can contribute articles that are not present in English wiki,
and than it is up to translators to reverse information flow :-)

I can understand few languages (most prominent are German and Russian), and it
is interesting to browse respective openSUSE wikis to pick up ideas.
For the hungarian wiki I can say that some layout ideas look so good that you
may find them soon in some other wiki ;-)

--
Regards,
Rajko M.