Hey

Just writing to let you know that I went through all pages on the wiki and
added all howtos to http://en.opensuse.org/HOWTOs in case someone else had
the same idea, they'd be wasting their time.

Of course I might have missed a couple, but I was pretty thorough.

So if you're looking for a HOWTO - please go to
http://en.opensuse.org/HOWTOs - before using google even ;-)

Actually there's a lot of nice documentation on the wiki it turns out, and now
I hope there's a chance people can find it, which should also improve the
odds of it being maintained and improved - and _not_ dublicated.

We'll see what happens ;-)

Next step on my personal cleanup vendetta:
Merge dublicate pages, and mark obsolete pages for deletion.