On Thursday 10 May 2007 17:08, jdd wrote:

Hi,

> nice, but the orange color seems to me too proeminent, should have
> more green, the poor old lonsome lizard feel lonely :-)

do you remeber Robert's mock-ups?

The wiki will be green, download orange and build-service gray:
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Rlihm

--
Regards
        Frank

Frank Sundermeyer, Technical Writer, Documentation
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
Tel: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-7417755;  http://www.opensuse.org/
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)