On Wednesday 06 June 2007 06:48, Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 June 2007 18:16, Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > On Tuesday 05 June 2007 14:27, Christian Boltz wrote:
>
> [search box]
>
> > > Then define the fixed height for IE only please ;-)
> >
> > Sigh, this will be a lot of work - the search box code needs to be
> > rewritten completely. I will see what I can do.
>
> turns out that rewriting that bit of html/css was worth while ;-) The
> new code works much better than the former hack. Now the input field is
> scalable.

Yet another problem.

In Firefox I went from normal font size to the maximal and back to minimal.
The logo is covered by "Discover it".
The width of left pane including logo is dictated with font size used in menu
items.

The same in Konqueror, but not so explicit as font sizes don't go to very
small or very large as in Firefox.

--
Regards,
Rajko.