On Wednesday 20 June 2007 13:43, Francis Giannaros wrote:
> On 6/20/07, Michael Loeffler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Benji came up on IRC with the following suggestion:
> > "The openSUSE project is...access to openSUSE. [no change]
> >
> > Here you can find and join a community....most usable Linux. [added 'and
> > join']
> >
> > openSUSE also provides the base for Novell's award-winning SUSE Linux
> > Enterprise products. Check out Novell today for enterprise Linux
> > solutions [changeg the binning till ..for Novell]
> >
> > Thanks to Benji. I think that's proactive inviting people to join and it
> > sounds more that openSUSE is good enough to be SLE base and does not have
> > a notion of community = free developers for SLE. But still invite people
> > to check out SLE.
>
> I agree that the formulation proposed here is better, as it's not as
> easily open to misinterpretation, but I still think that an advert for
> SLE in openSUSE's main description is odd. Perhaps SLE could get a
> mention below in a new section (similar to the Report Bugs, Featured
> Articles ones)? I'm not really sure though, and I don't feel strongly
> about this. Thoughts?
>
> Kind regards,

Invitation to see enterprise products is important for our sponsor and your
idea to put it right below green box would be visible enough and more
appropriate.

***********************
==openSUSE and Novell==
The openSUSE is a serious project, it  provides the base for [Novell's SUSE
Linux Enterprise products]. [Check them out].
   [More info]  [Trial]    [Buy]

Any similarity is intentional :-)
I would drop "our award wininning", it is so misused that makes more damage
than use, unless it is a link to page with awards.

This sounds to me good for both sides.

Thoughts?

--
Regards,